IMMACOLATA SCHOOL COVID-19 FUND
RAISING FUNDS TO HELP IMMACOLATA SCHOOL
Immacolata Home and School Association is an organization of parent volunteer whose mission is to support the students, faculty and staff of Immacolata School. Home and School usually organizes activities ranging from family social events to donation drives for goods needed by community organization, junior achievement in the students’ classrooms, the annual teacher appreciation lunch and organizing parent volunteers for many activities throughout the school. Despite many of these activities not happening in the current environment, the students, faculty and staff still need our support.
The commitment to educating the students at Immacolata is as strong as ever. Parents started to notice the burden and challenges on the staff & school present in this unique year. The idea of a fundraiser for additional funds to support our school was born.
Equipment & supplies needed to make the school as safe as possible have increased expenses on teachers and the school. The current prohibition on parent volunteers in school means teachers and staff are being required to take on yet even more duties (such as lunch duty, recess duty, reading time etc.).
Home and School is asking for your help to show our support this year by making a donation to the 2020 Covid Fund. Your donation to the 2020 Covid Fund can help the Home and School Association support the teachers and staff, enhance safety measure and educational resources in a different environment, and show our appreciation for the teachers and staff. Any amount is appreciated no matter how small or large.
WHERE WILL THE MONEY GO:
Examples of how funds will be used:
• Increased staffing needs
• Additional cleaning supplies & equipment
• School safety equipment & supplies
• Equipment to enhance learning under new protocols
• Teacher appreciation efforts
NO GOAL - JUST GIVE WHAT YOU CAN:
• We know just as the school is stretched thin, so may be some of you, so simply give what you can, a donation with which you are comfortable.
• Whatever difference we can make, we know that it's better than no fund at all and know that it will be very much appreciated by the teachers, staff & our school.
HOW TO DONATE
• Complete the form by clicking here.
• Once form is completed, write a check to "HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION" with memo line "COVID Fund"
• Drop check in mail slot or mail to Immacolata School.
Thank you so much for helping Immacolata School.